The Inventive Blogger Award! Yay!
Received another award from Don Charisma *http://doncharisma.org* last Christmas and today is the day to share this to you as there’s not much to do and it’s New Year! Yay!
Thank you so much Sir Don! I am stoked, honoured and humbled to be a part of this, to be a part of your circle. It’s always a pleasure receiving these awards from people like you and this award is from you, well you made this exclusively for us. You’re one hellashocker! hahaha!
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. I can hardly find one but to start with, what I enjoyed about blogging is not only I can vent out here but no one really cares about how stupid or how foolish I am. People just care less. Hahaha.
2. I enjoyed meeting new people, from all walks of life. Literally and technically from all walks.. I’ve met writers, pastors, extraordinary people and people from all over the world that inspires me to continue blogging and keep on blogging.
3. Aside from haters, what I enjoy most is receiving heartfelt messages and comments from the people I met here. There have been a lot that I have become friends with and shared some stuff to them and learned heaps, too.
4. I enjoy reading other bloggers work, learn from them and look up to them as my mentor and inspirations. 🙂
5. Lastly, become a part of other people’s lives through my experiences and what I share here. I don’t have many but I have a few I can remember. 😉
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to :
There you go! 🙂
Thank you so much for the inventor and originator of this blog, Sir Don and for you guys whom I am giving this award to. God bless us all!