Thank you Ma’am Sue for the Sunshine Award you gave me today! A lovely person from a lovely country as well. All the best to you and your blog and it’s always a pleasure reading your posts. Keep it all up Ma’am Sue!
The rules of this award are:
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who awarded you.
- Present around 10 deserving bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
And my recipients are:
10 Interesting Things About Me ( I really don’t find it “interesting” so I’ll just say these are facts about me)
- I love watching cartoons and animated films. 😀
- I use sarcasm as humour.
- I love giving people nicknames.
- I can’t stay in one place, I like to be preoccupied. Not a day goes by when I can’t do any work even when I say I am a slacker.
- I like photography. I am a frustrated wanna be photographer
- I was born on Tuesday.
- I used to collect stuffs that has Winnie The Pooh on it.. (tees, pillows, pencils, erasers, bags, photo frames, except stuffed toy though) LOL :3
- I am not into sci-fi movies.
- I only watched Lord of the Rings film just last year.
- I am a big PROCRASTINATOR!
I have less than 10 people there as I cannot think of any more I can share this award to, but for those whom I forgot to tag, you can send your comments on here. 🙂