I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award by Sir Don Charisma.
Thank you sir for originating this award! Yet another not so so boring times in your blog, as usual. I am humbled and always honoured to receive awards from you. Thanks for making me a part of your lovely WordPress blogging experience and a part of your circle of friends, most especially. 🙂
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
Section 2: Why I’d like to be on Freshly Pressed
My main reason of joining WordPress is mainly to have a channel where I can vent out and express myself through blogging and never expected kind responses from lovely people from all around the world. Never did I expected to reach vast number of audience. I am happy with the number of audiences and friends I have now however deep within me, I would also like to be featured on Freshly Pressed. The reason I’d like to be on Freshly Pressed is not solely to be able to reach wider audiences but to share and to inspire more people and most of all, to meet new friends and learn from them as well. Although I do not know how I’d qualify. Ah! It’s not bad to dream, aye? 😉
Section 3: The Badges
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” to :
Happy blogging everyone and good luck to all of us this year 2014! Hope we’ll have the chance to be featured on Freshly Pressed someday! Teehee :3
God bless y’all! 😀